Toon Boom's Storyboard Pro gets a glowing review


Congratulations on the great review for Storyboard Pro in Animation World Magazine! The review is available at http://mag.awn.com/index.php?ltype=pageone&article_no=3320&page=1

Since I purchased Storyboard Pro, I find more cartoon/animation ideas are being recorded and hashed out, usually VERY quickly, rather than getting lost in a scrap pile of paper or, worse, simply lost from memory! The software is very well designed to encourage development of ideas from a rough stage to an actual viable animation project. Even though storyboarding is critical to an animation, it is the one step I least enjoyed prior to this software.

I now also use the software exclusively for my regular newspaper comics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital-Admin-Speak: A new language

Finally! A Tablet PC for Toon Boom

Coronavirus Cartoons